Wild Spirit Dog Sled Tours
The kit list below is a guide to what you need for Dog Sledding Tours.
If you are unable to bring any of the kit please speak to us, as some kit we can loan or hire to you.
• Warm Clothes:
- Base layer (underwear layer): wicks sweat off your skin
- Middle layer (insulating layer): retains body heat to protect you from the cold
- Outer layer (shell layer): shields you from wind and rain
- Thick socks (wool)
- Neck warmer (Snood)
- Gloves, thin inner layer & thick outer layer
- Good quality boots: waterproof materials & insulation
Example: Midweight polyester long underwear top and bottom; a jacket with synthetic insulation; midweight fleece pants; waterproof/breathable rain jacket and pants.
The key to staying warm is layering !
Wearing suitable clothing is very important. If we deemed your clothing to be unsuitable you will be recommended that you hire clothing from us.
Depending on the length of the course, this will depend upon your kit list. If the course is overnight or takes place in winter Sweden, then the kit list will need to be checked thoroughly, some items will need to be doubled, in case you lose important gear.
You are welcome to contact us for detailed information concerning your course !