- This event has passed.
Dog Sledding followed by some Local Pub food!
March 1, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - April 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Dog Sledding Trip with Pub Evening Meal
For the month of March and into April we are offering you a dog sled trip thereafter spending time at our local pub for your evening meal.
OttsjöBrygghus specialise in brewing their very own organic beer, and cooking amazing burgers to suit everybodies needs, from our meat eaters, vegetarians, vegans, lacto and gluten intolerance palets.
All of their ingredients are locally sourced, and their meals are produced on site.
You will find freshly homemade burger buns, with homemade burgers, tomato ketchup and even their french fries are chopped on site!
Your trip will start at our kennels, where you will take part in a magnificent dog sled tour through our Narnia forests and frozen lakes.
Thereafter the dog sledding tour, you will meet at our local pub OttsjöBrygghus for your evening meal, this will consist of 2 course meal and 1 glass of beer, or 1 glass of wine.
Cost: 1500 kr per adult
850 kr per child (5 – 12 years)
Important Please note:
- The tours take place subject to availability
- This offer is only available from Thursday to Saturday throughout March and up until Easter (Påsk)
- Dress according to the weather, and our information guide
- Check our cancellation and insurance information
- A non refundable deposit is needed to secure your place